Tuson Corporation is pleased to announce the completion of its brand-new office, manufacturing, and inventory facility in Taiwan.
Some key facts about our new operation:
- Construction began in 2020; The building was occupied upon completion in the fall of 2022
- Located in the City of Hsinchu, within Taiwan’s high-technology commercial area; It is well situated for Tuson’s future growth
- Includes 80,500 sq. ft (7,500 m²) of total operating floorspace
- Sits on 0.6 acres (2,500 m2) of land
- Designed for a full-time staff of 50+ people
Facility uses will include:
- Tuson’s sourcing office for Asia
- The manufacturing and test of hydraulic assemblies and systems, and electric motors and electromechanical actuators
- An inventory and warehouse facility
We are truly excited by the addition of this resource. It will play a major role in our future development and progress!