USA MANUFACTURING FACILITY – TUSON MANUFACTURING COMPANY
On March 2, 2022, Tuson Corporation acquired 100% of the assets of the former ISPT Global operation in Story City, Iowa (near Des Moines). The new division has been renamed Tuson Manufacturing Company (TMC).
Established in 1979 and strategically located in North America’s heartland, TMC is a 100,000 square foot (9,300 m2) climate-controlled facility containing over 125 pieces of modern manufacturing machinery and equipment. TMC specializes in the production of precision-machined components made from metals, and in assemblies and systems made from such components.
TMC supplies its products to a variety of OEMs in several industries. Those business segments include fluid power (hydraulics and pneumatics), agricultural equipment, construction machinery, industrial automation and control, and others. TMC has been ISO certified since 2004, and is currently registered to ISO 9001:2015. TMC is also recognized as an MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council).
TMC utilizes automation and creates custom manufacturing methods to achieve high efficiencies. This results in cost-effective, high-quality products. Our main in-house capabilities consist of machining: turning, milling, boring, and so on, and of assembly and test. But we also have our own capabilities in 3-D printing, lapping and grinding, shot-blasting, and welding.
We also have an extensive supplier/partner network that provides us with cost-effective materials like forgings, castings, extrusions, powdered-metal blanks, stampings, bar stock, and others. We combine those resources with our own to provide our customers with high-quality products that offer outstanding value.
We have the expertise to manufacture your requirements, whatever they may be. Whether your needs include shafts, bodies, housings, covers, spools, plungers, poppets, or other types of precision-machined components, we have the experience to produce them.
Please reach out to us today. We can help make your next project a success!
- Alloy Steels
- Carbon Steels
- Tool Steels
- Extruded Aluminum
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast and Ductile Iron
- Forged Steel
- Forged Aluminum
- Powdered and Sintered Metals
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
- Special Alloys
- Other Metals
TMC’s MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT, MACHINERY, & CAPABILITIES:
Examples Of Tuson Manufacturing Company’s Production, Inspection, Measurement & Testing Machinery & Equipment
Please visit us again later. This section will be added soon!
Capabilities and Tolerances:
- General Machining Tolerance = 0.005 mm (0.0002″)
- General Machining Surface Finish = Ra 0.8 micrometer (Ra 32 micro-inch)
- Dabbing Roundness = 0.0005 mm (0.00002″)
- Cylindrical Grinding & Dabbing Surface Finish = Ra .25 micrometer (Ra 10 micro-inch)
- Grinding Surface Finish = Ra .15 micrometer (Ra 6 micro-inch)
- Mechanical Lapping Surface Finish = Ra .4 micrometer (Ra 16 micro-inch)
- Mechanical Lapping Surface Flatness = 0.0015 mm (0.00006”)
- Outside Diameters up to 355 mm (14″), and Lengths to 900 mm (35.4″)
- Heat Treatment: Carburizing, Nitriding, Carbonitriting, Nitrocarburizing, and Induction Hardening (via Supplier Partners)
Assembly & Testing:
- Custom-Designed Assembly Methods
- Test Methods and Standards Based Upon Customer Needs
- 100 to 1,000,000 per Year
Click Here to View Tuson Manufacturing Company’s Presentation:
TMC PHOTO GALLERY:
We’ve been exceeding customer expectations since 1987. And, we can help make your next project a success!
We’d like to hear about your needs. Please reach out to us today via firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at +1-847-816-8800.