Precision-machined components are what Tuson was built on. Our experience includes turning, milling, grinding, honing, drilling, reaming, polishing, and other machining methods. It is where we started, and continues to be an important part of our business.
We have the expertise to machine to your requirements, whatever they may be. We machine bar stock, extrusions, forgings, castings, powdered metal parts, and other types of material. Whatever your needs are – shafts, gears, bodies, housings, covers, spools, plungers, poppets, and so on – Tuson can handle them. We have the following machining and machining-related capabilities:
- General Machining Tolerance = 0.005 mm (0.0002″)
- Surface Finish = Ra 0.4 micrometer (Ra 16 micro-inch)
- Grinding & Honing Roundness = 0.0015 mm (0.00006″)
- Grinding & Honing Surface Finish = Ra .1 micrometer (Ra 4 micro-inch)
- Grinding & Honing Cylindricity = 0.002 mm (0.00008″)
- Grinding & Honing Concentricity = 0.003 mm (0.0001″)
- Precision Gear Machining to AGMA 14 Quality
- Outside Diameters up to 80 mm (3.15″) and Lengths to 600 mm (23.6″)
- Heat Treatment: Carburizing, Nitriding, Carbonitriting, Nitrocarburizing, and Induction Hardening
PRECISION MACHINING PHOTO GALLERY:
WE’D LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEEDS. PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM, OR SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR QUOTE ONLINE.
We’re ready to talk about your specifications, timing, and cost goals.